Skip to content
- Mix the powder with enough warm water to form a yoghurt or pancake batter consistency. Let the mixture sit for 15-30 minutes. Apply the mixture thickly to dry or damp hair in sections from root to tip and cover with plastic wrap and a towel.
- Please wear gloves as cassia will stain your hands.
- To condition & strengthen your hair, leave it on for 30 minutes to 1 hour. To dye your hair, leave it on for up to 3 hours. The longer you leave it on the more it will dye your hair.
- Rinse it out thoroughly, shampoo and condition your hair.
- If your hair feels dry after using cassia, do an oil treatment with extra-virgin coconut oil or our Ayurvedic hair oil.
- Cassias effects gradually build onto the hair, so for best conditioning and strengthening results repeat treatment every two weeks.
- For a more gentle approach, use a cassia gloss instead of a straight mask. Mix the cassia paste with a moisturising conditioner/ deep conditioner and apply to clean hair. Leave on for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Rinse and style as desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.